At EHO Consulting, we provide Environmental Services assessing and monitoring.
What Contaminated Land services can EHO Consulting provide?
EHO Consulting can offer a full range of contaminated land and associated environmental services to allow our clients to make informed decisions when purchasing or developing assets, evaluating their potential environmental and exposure risks.
Our staff have extensive experience in contaminated land assessment and have successfully directed, managed and delivered of some of Australia’s landmark contaminated land projects. Our comprehensive services are undertaken in accordance with the latest legislative requirements and include the following:
- Environmental Site Assessments; including investigation of;
- surface water;
- air quality; and
- Investigation, monitoring and remediation of Emerging Contaminants; including PFAS
- Environmental Management Plans and Monitoring Programs including
- Construction Environmental Management Plans; and
- Operations Environmental Management Plans
- Site Remediation and Validation including
- Preparation of RAPS
- Project management of remedial site works and
- Site Validation Sampling and Reporting
- Waste Classification and Management including;
- VENM and ENM assessments and certification;
- Waste classification sampling and certificates; and
- Waste Management Plans for remediation, construction and operational phases
Request a free quote today or get in touch with our team
Our laboratory has been accredited following demonstration of its technical competence to operate in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025
EHO Consulting has been assessed and certified as meeting the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems
EHO Consulting has been assessed and certified as meeting the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health And Safety Management System
We specialise in the following areas
EHO Consulting Environmental Services staff have over 35 years’ experience in successfully completing NSW EPA and Commonwealth Government investigations. These include:
- Compliant investigations
- Reporting of soil, surface and groundwater conditions for contaminated sites
- Sampling and classification of waste materials and
- Preparation of assessment reports
- Environmental management and remedial action plans
Our clients extend across resource, heavy industry, commercial and residential sectors. EHO Consulting pride ourselves on an ‘end-point’ focussed approach to all our environmental projects.
Occupational Hygienists specialise in recognition of health risk, evaluate, control and prevent hazards at work causing health defects. EHO Consulting have over 21 years of experience in providing specialised occupational hygiene advice. Our experienced hygienists can tailor a personalized solution, whilst delivering exceptional value for your business.
Certain materials such as asbestos, synthetic mineral fibres, lead paint, PCBs and Ozone Depleting Substances have historically been used in building construction. These materials are known to be hazardous to health and pose an environmental contamination risk. EHO Consulting’s Hazardous Materials Consultants and Licensed Asbestos Assessors are trained and experienced in providing audits / surveys, atmospheric monitoring, awareness training and risk assessments to mitigate and manage risk of exposure present to workers and organisations.